What if there was a better way to improve and manage your diabetes without medications?
- Have you lost a loved one to diabetes who ultimately had a stroke or heart attack?
- Do you feel your life is slowly fading away as you no longer have the energy to create memories with family and friends?
- Are you worried you will die early from diabetes just like another family member did and don’t want to leave your family that early?
- Have you been told there is nothing you can do except take medication?
If these are your concerns, we hear you.
Imagine having a customized plan to help alleviate those worries as your life is no longer controlled by elevated blood sugar as you have been taught how to control it without countless medications and the side effects that come with it.
Nearly 11% of the US population has been diagnosed with diabetes. This used to be a diagnosis you got with age. Now diabetes is being routinely diagnosed in teenagers which was unheard of 30 years ago.
Initially, when you have diabetes you likely don’t know it. For some, the first thing they have occur is a stroke or heart attack and during that work up diabetes is discovered. The key is to prevent this from happening as diabetes is one of the leading causes of death and directly increases the risk of developing the other conditions that make up the remaining leading causes of death: heart attack, stroke, cancer, pneumonia, and dementia.
There are two types of diabetes: type 1 and type 2.
- Type 1 Diabetes is related to an autoimmune response in which damage is done to the insulin producing cells of the Most of these diagnoses are being made in children but there is an increasing amount of adults who are also having autoimmune diabetes in which it is considered a type 1.5.
- Type 2 Diabetes is the most common and occurs in teenagers and above. It is the result of the body having efficient signaling of insulin which impairs glucose
Diabetes symptoms develop over time and there are many who get diagnosed without any of these symptoms. The more severe symptoms are the result of a process that has been going for years. Think about diabetes like a slow water leak. Initially it may not seem like a big deal, but over time it creates massive damage.
- Weight gain
- Difficulty losing weight
- Appetite changes
- Impaired wound healing
- Frequently sick
- Numbness or tingling
- Brain fog
Here’s How Our Proven BMB Method Can Help You Beat Diabetes So You Can Participate In Life Again
Imagine what life looks like when your diabetes isn’t impacting you:
- Wake up in the morning refreshed and excited for what is planned with your children and friends, such as going to a movie, soccer practice, or even to dinner at your favorite restaurant..
- Walk into your closet and fit into clothes you haven’t been able to wear for 10
- Brain feels clear and able to have great conversations with friends, family, and
- Feel the stress fade away knowing you will be there for your spouse, children, and grandchildren.
You may be wondering how we evaluate diabetes symptoms and how we help you find answers. We utilize The BMB Method (Brain, Mind, & Body) that has been refined over the past 9 years. This allows us to look where others aren’t, as well as view each person as an individual by:
- Identifying how the different systems in the body are functioning using symptoms and lab testing.
- Evaluating the brain looking at function using eye movements, balance, and brain
- Evaluating the mind reviewing past traumas and the subconscious programming that prevents you from success in life.
By using The BMB Method we are able to provide answers and solutions when other programs have failed. If you are ready to try a new approach to these symptoms that are robbing you of your life then request your health strategy session today.