Have you been recently diagnosed with COVID or have been struggling since having it weeks or months ago?
We help individuals get their immune system on track to recover from both acute and long COVID. There are things that can be done in both phases to help you enjoy life and do the things that matter.
● Have the energy to play with your kids instead of crawling back under the covers
● Take care of your lawn without feeling like you just ran a marathon
● Engage in life without worrying you are going to trip and fall because your dizziness is unbearable
● Have conversations with friends and family without struggling to find the words that always seem to slip from the tip of your tongue.
● Finally end your relationship with ibuprofen and migraine medications that only slightly help the headaches you have been constantly battling.
Long COVID is becoming more and more common. It is like other viruses that after the initial infection phase have a negative impact on the individual.
Symptoms experienced listed in order from most to least common:
● Post-exertional malaise
● Brain fog
● Select sensory-motor symptoms
● Memory issues
● Muscle aches
● Speech or language issues
● Shortness of breath
● Joint pain
● Tightness of chest
● and other symptoms
If you’ve been struggling with these symptoms even if you felt your case wasn’t that bad then there is a chance you are dealing with Long COVID. We have worked with individuals who’ve been suffering for over a year and despite previous failures they were able to get results they previously didn’t achieve.
Our Approach To COVID
We seek to identify why it is impacting you in the way it has. This includes dissecting your past medical history and seeing if there are factors that increase your risk: diabetes, hypertension, obesity, autoimmunity, and more.
We evaluate what is happening in your body by performing specific lab work. The lab work plus our clinical expertise will allow us to create a plan specific to you.
While there are things that may be beneficial, we want to make sure you get the best results possible and not the same plan given to every patient that walks into our office.